Is your AC unit telling you that you need to hire commercial air conditioning repairs Brisbane businesses recommend?
They are several indicators that say “yes you do”—leaks, noisier operation, and unusual smells.
What’s really going on behind these problems?
It’s normal for an air conditioning system to generate moisture. However, it’s a different story if you notice water dripping inside your premises or from the outdoor unit of your air conditioner.
This can be one or two things:
- Pipes and ducts are worn out
- Clogged filters
- Faulty drainage system
- Drain pans that are rusted through
To pinpoint the exact problem, organise an inspection with the specialists of commercial air conditioning repairs Brisbane South companies employ. Depending on their findings, they might suggest fixing or replacing your air conditioning system.
Air conditioners have come a long way and the newer models barely even make a sound. Just a soft hum. Some even have a noise level that is as low as 19 decibels. To give you a point of reference, a whisper measures 30 dBA.
Therefore, if your office’s AC unit sounds like a rattle, there’s definitely something wrong with it. It is possible that a part has come loose, or some mechanisms are clogged.
Therefore, let the providers of commercial air conditioning repairs Brisbane Northside wide check your unit. They will identify whether the problem is with just a single component or the entire unit itself.
It’s important that you fix the problem right away because the Brisbane City Council is very specific with regards to the maximum acceptable noise levels of AC systems.
According to the council, sounds that an air conditioning unit emits should not be louder than 5dB above background noise between 7am and 10pm, and not louder than 3dB above background noise between 10pm and 7am. Yes, they’re that strict.
Does your air conditioning unit give off a strange smell? Considering that it should be odourless, a stinky smell indicates a problem.
It’s even worse when you smell smoke or something burning.
- A dirty or clogged unit often gives off the smell of stinky feet or socks when you turn it on.
- Fluid leaks may cause the unit to give off an odour similar to exhaust fumes.
- A burning scent or something like the smell of gunpowder may be caused by a shorted fan motor or circuit board.
- A dead animal might be to blame for that stench of rotten eggs that your air conditioning system emits.
Whichever is the case, let repair professionals of commercial air conditioning Brisbane South clients trust to check on the units. It’s best to let the experts handle the problem for your convenience and peace of mind. Visit https://www.suncityair.com.au/commercial/ to learn more.
But the biggest indicator that your AC needs to be fixed is when it’s no longer doing its job. If it’s blowing hot air instead of cool, a technician definitely has to check and fix it.
Experts of commercial air conditioning repairs Brisbane citizens trust: What they can do for you
- Check and fix problems with your AC unit.
- Ensure it’s running smoothly and efficiently.
- Tell you when it’s time to stop fixing recurring problems and replace the unit.
- Help you save money by helping you choose the right air conditioning system—energy-efficient and with a size appropriate for the room to be cooled.
So, at the first sign of air conditioner trouble, contact a company offering commercial air conditioning repairs Brisbane businesses highly recommend—Sun City Air Conditioning.