Rainbow Beach is a coastal town 30 minutes north of Brisbane in Queensland. By 2011, its population is only 1,103. Deriving its name from its rainbow-coloured sand dunes, which was caused by a rich content of minerals, it was originally known as Black Beach. It is a popular tourist destination by itself. With its beautiful sand dunes, you and your special someone, your family and friends can enjoy your holidays in this quiet and idyllic beach town. You may see the Carlo Sand Blow, ride a kayak with dolphins, have point surf lessons, do horse riding, enjoy a beach and sand safari, sky dive, marvel at Wolf Rock Dive Centre, be amazed at Poona Lake, ride in a Rainbow Beach helicopter, do a backpacker day tour, enjoy the sunset in Carlo Point Marina, enjoy Seary’s Creek, have Cooloola Eco Tours, hire a boat…it’s basically endless. But the first thing you have to do and get right is make sure you get a luxurious but affordable Rainbow Beach accommodation.
Luxurious but affordable beach accommodation
One of the main challenges of people who go on holidays is their accommodation. Much as every hour of your day would be spent outside, the moment you turn in, wouldn’t it be the comforts of home you would be looking for?
So, how does a luxurious, affordable Rainbow Beach accommodation measure up?
1. Guests should be able to book even a single night even on a weekend. Of course, longer accommodation is always welcome.
2. Tranquil location of the accommodation should be at the heart of Rainbow Beach.
3. All bedroom suites should be affordable; be it a one, two or three bedroom suites. It should be self-contained with a private veranda surrounded by a lush garden. It should have, upon your choice, its own kitchen and dining facilities with nearby restaurants and shops just a stroll away.
4. Beds should be comfortable with quality linen. The beach accommodation suite should be clean.
5. You should be able to adjust the air conditioning to your liking.
6. WiFi is available and so is a collection of DVDs.
7. The beach accommodation is capable of organizing a tour like going to Fraser Island and other hotspots.
8. There should be a free car, trailer and boat parking.
At the end of your enjoyable and memorable stay, you are assured you are refreshed and had already promised to yourself to come back again. Click here Rainbow Beach Accommodation
Making your time jam-packed in Rainbow Beach
Have a locale help you with your adventure on your stay. They would know all there is to see. Better yet stay in a Rainbow Beach accommodation run by a locale so you don’t waste time figuring out where to go to next. You don’t need to pay extra for this. Just get a premier accommodation, just like what you’ll get in Debbie’s Place.
Operating for the last 14 years, they are always on the list of the best hotels or motels to stay in the area. With the difficulty of getting affordable but luxurious places to stay in Rainbow Beach, this is already your ticket. Get in touch with Debbie and book online in http://rainbowbeachaccommodation.com.au/.